Monday, January 1, 2007

What the hell am I doing here. I heard that blogging is not good for those that what security classification from the government, and I heard that blogging is not good for getting a job. Bloggin tells your employer and your boss too much. It also probably tells your husband or significant other too much. I don't want to be found, and I don't want to lose out on job opportunities, but I have so much to say, and nobody to say it too. I guess I have worn out my friends on my (choose your favorite) boring job, cheuvanist husband, low pay, no pay, spoiled kids, rotten kids, alcoholic family members, and monster dog. I'm sure there is more, but I forget them. These are the big things that I worry about.

1 comment:

CareergalbutMomwantabee said...

Ok, my update: So, I no longer have that particular boring job. I really do love love love my kids and every moment I spend with them.

The one alcoholic mentioned in this first post, has become such a drag on my existance that I have had to sever all ties with him. I confronted him on a separate but related issue, told him he was a danger to my children, told him to stay away from my daughters, yes read between those lines, and I fear we will never speak again.

My new job is awesome. It has had ups and downs but I love it. My husband and I, well, we are married, I'll leave it at that.